General Rules and Regulations:
• All spaces are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance. Alternatively, reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the start time. Paid bookings are final and NON-REFUNDABLE at the time of the booking.
• For current building tenants, the training center and conference rooms are available for reservations everyday between the hours of 7 AM until 8 PM. For guest (non-tenant users), the Greensboro Training Center and all conference rooms are available for reservations for all users between 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
• Break areas are available and convenient to each meeting space for use to store or display food. Break areas come equipped with microwaves, spacious refrigerators, freezers, sinks and ice makers.
• Users (also referred to as “tenant” herein) may be asked to vacate a room if the meeting extends past the reserved time.
• Loud, rude or riotous noise (including music) and/or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. Users may be asked to vacate a room if they are causing a disruption of any kind.
• Users are responsible for any damage charges caused by themselves or their respective invitees.
• A representative from the user’s organization must be present at all times.
• Users are responsible for making sure the facility is cleaned and returned to the original setup. Cleaning includes, but is not limited to, garbage placed in provided trash cans, removal of all food, drinks and outside material that was brought in.
• The following items are not allowed in any of the facilities: nails, pins, flames, confetti, glitter, or like items.
• Alcoholic beverages will not be allowed on the premises without written consent from management. Tenant accepts full responsibility should any issues arise from the presence or consumption of alcoholic beverages. Users are responsible for complying with all ordinances governing alcoholic beverages.
• All rooms must be used for lawful purposes.
• At management’s sole discretion, future use can be denied for any tenant that violates these rules. Management reserves the right to modify these rules at any time.
Indemnification: The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Landlord and it’s Agent harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, liability, claim or cost resulting from, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, the activities of the User or its attendees at the Training Center, including any injury or worse of any person, or damage to the Training Center or any property thereon. The User waives releases, discharges and relinquishes Landlord and it’s Agent from all liability, losses, damages, demands, causes of action or rights of the organization or its attendees arising out of or in any way relating to the user's or its attendees' entry. The User shall keep the Conference Rooms and Training Center and all equipment and property located therein in good and safe condition, and shall repair or replace any improvements to or property and equipment in the Training Center that are damaged, destroyed or lost as a result of the use of the Conference Rooms or Training Center by the User or its attendees.